A man was caught inhaling chemicals he had just shoplifted from the Anderson Walmart, according to police. At 9:42AM Monday morning Anderson Police were called to the store where 30-year-old Raylon Gibbs had allegedly shoplifted cans of "Dustoff", a compressed air product used to clean electronics. Officers say they found Gibbs in the store's dumpster enclosure inhaling the material. The ingestion of chemical vapors is also known as "huffing" and can cause death or severe permanent damage to the brain and other organs. Gibbs had apparently been in the store at least twice earlier in the morning shoplifting the same stuff. He's on parole for burglary.