Two people were badly burned in an explosion in the Burney area Saturday night, but their baby escaped injury. At 10:40PM, Burney firefighters and Shasta County Sheriff’s Deputies were called to the Lamplighter Mobile Home Park in Johnson Park. Following the explosion in a travel trailer, 38-year-old Colt Graham and 20-year-old Ashley Stewart emerged from the burning trailer with their infant. The baby had been in a part of the trailer that was unaffected by the explosion and fire and was unscathed. Graham and Stewart, however, suffered severe burns and both were flown to U.C. Davis Medical Center. Deputies believe the explosion was caused by a butane honey oil lab. The baby was taken into custody by county children’s services. The condition of the parents is not known.