There is no custom code to display.

There is no custom code to display.

Unattended Candle Sparks Fire That Causes 25K Damage To Home

Cal-Fire crews and Jones Valley volunteers extinguished a house fire Thursday morning. The home is located on Roscoe Road off Dry Creek Road. When firefighters arrived they found the house was filled with smoke and all the occupants had gotten out safely. The cause was determined to have been an unattended candle. The value of the damage is estimated at $25,000.